In this tutorial we going to show you how to install PHP with Apache. follow all the steps which are given below .
First you need to download and install Apache (web-server). Then we’ll start PHP.Install Apache
- Now check if you already have installed Apache in Services, if Yes better stop the Apache service and uninstall it.
- First if you don’t have it, DOWNLOAD IT BY CLICKING HERE. You must download win32-x86 or compatible to your PC.
- Run the Installer, and click Next until the following screen, and put the information as following
- When asked choose Typical Intallation type.
- Click Next, and then Install. And wait till it finishes.
- Then check if it is running, in your system tray
Now you’re done with Apache, Let’s start with pHp. Click link below to go to next part….